PM School Program
REGISTRATION PACKET <---Click
The After School Program (PM Program)
Aftercare provides professional care, supervision, recreation, and enrichment activities for students whose parents desire both parochial school education and after school care in a Christian environment. It is located in the comfortable setting of the Early Childhood Center. The family-type environment strives to provide individual attention, security, consistency and fair treatment for the children. A scheduled routine is followed for changing clothes, having snacks and enjoying outdoor play. Time is also allotted for the completion of homework.
Registration is required for those interested in enrolling. Students may participate in the program on either a scheduled or occasional basis. Scheduled participants are those students who use the after school program regularly throughout the school year. Fees vary for daily and occasional participants. Payments may be scheduled through the FACTS Program. The cost per child is as follows:
$15.00 Per child per day – 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
$20.00 Per child per day – 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
$20.00 Per child per day – 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
$25.00 Per child per day – 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.
**Afterschool care payments are made only through FACTS Management.
- Please go onto the school website and click on the FACTS link.
- Click on the drop down box and click on Afterschool Care.
- Enter in the amount you anticipate will cover the number of days your child will be using this service in the upcoming month.
- If your account reaches $25, you will be contacted and asked to add additional money into the account.
- When opening the account for the first time, the minimum amount you can deposit into the account will be $100. However, if your child will be using the services more than six days, you will need to deposit more than that to cover the month’s services.
- Aftercare program payments will be automatically deducted from your FACTS Management Afterschool Care Program account. This includes any late pickup fees.
AM Care Program: TRIAL BASIS-ENDED
The AM Care program seeks to provide a safe, caring environment for the students of OLGC, Pre K - 8th grade, every school day morning. The students will be under the supervision of the AM Care staff. Breakfast will be provided and students will be able to review homework, read, or use their own electronics ( in accordance to school policy), while attending the AM Care Program.
Start time: 7:05 AM End time: 8:05 AM
Location of AM Care: OLGC cafeteria; The cafeteria is a central location for all students.
Breakfast options: A breakfast is optional; cold breakfast/snacks are provided.
Student drop off: The parents must come in the building to drop off their students and sign them in. We will use the same sign in process that we already have in place for the aftercare program.
Registration: Parents are able to register over the summer and into the first week of school. Please email email@example.com to receive a registration sheet. On the registration sheet it should be stated that if your account is in a negative balance we will not be able to allow the student participate in the program until the account is brought current.
Fees: $7 per day or $25 per week; Billing will be exactly as the aftercare program through FACTS Management. Just like aftercare, no one will be permitted to participate in the AM program unless they are registered with FACTS. In addition, they cannot participate if their account is in a negative balance.
Start date and stop date: The program will be running from September to December on a trial basis. A minimum of 10 students are needed per day. It will be determined in November if we will continue with the program after the Christmas break.