Our Lady of Good Counsel School is proud of its reputation as a faith-filled learning environment and recognizes the importance of developing the spiritual, emotional and academic achievement of the whole child. Good Counsel also provides opportunities for the development of leadership, discipline, and responsibility. Our school welcomes students of all faiths to join our Christian community.
Call 856-235-7885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive admissions forms and information or schedule a tour.
We showcase our school with special events and activities during Catholic Schools Week, last Sunday of January is the start. Tours and information are available at any time during the school year.
Tuition assistance is available. The FACTS Grant & Aid application is now available online. https://online.factsmgt.com. Deadline for Round 1 is March 2, 2018. Or, please visit the Trenton diocese’s assistance page for more information.
To being the application process please being here: Registration Packet
Please complete the form below for further information:
Are you ready?
2016-2017 School Year Health and Medical Forms (You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view these documents. A free version can be downloaded here)
Please print the appropriate documents for each of your children attending Good Counsel School, complete and return to each child’s teacher the first week of school.
Heath Forms below can be downloaded here
- Health Office required forms checklist
- Medical and Personal Info release
- Emergency and Release Authorization & Medical & Personal info release
- Medication Permission Form
- Seizure and Asthma Action Plan Forms (for students with history of asthma or respiratory conditions or seizures)
- Food Allergy and Epi-Pen Packet
- Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Form for Parent and Physician (only for those students planning to join an OLGC Sports team)
- Immunization Quick Reference
- Immunization Schedule Summary
Other Important Documents and Information:
- Please review the updated 2017-18 Parent Student Handbook and Student Code of Conduct **Upon reviewing, please print out the last page, sign and return to office.
- Advanc-Ed Summary“As part of the Diocesan Accreditation process, the Advanc-Ed Summary for OLGC is available upon request.The purpose of the Executive Summary is to provide a narrative of the strengths and challenges at OLGC. The Summary was completed using information from all Advanc-Ed surveys and staff meetings which provided data to formulate the goals for OLGC now and into the future.”
Parents please click on the Facts link below for information about making tuition payments online
Tuition assistance is available. Please visit the Trenton diocese’s assistance page for more information